Monday, November 1, 2010

growing and changing

With ever small kiln load I keep tweaking things and adjusting.

One of the things I'm playing with are drawings on the exterior of the bowl. This came from a lady, who probably doesn't know how much she influenced me with her simple comment while walking by my table at the art walk. This woman picked up one of my bowls and bluntly said "I'd love it if there was something exciting on the outside".


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess we will find out if the sea anemone and other sea plant life is too much or not. I can never tell until they are finished and glazed.

2 comments:

Natalie Thiele said...

Good call!
It's amazing what a difference it can make to get outside feedback. If you are used to working alone you have to do all the thinking. Not every comment you receive from others is helpful, but sometimes you get a real gem.

ali khan said...

its good and able to appreciated, hope that you will keep it up and will share more as like this

http://www.fashionstylestrend.com

best of luck